Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Still not sure how it works...

Yesterday was a strange day. It was Monday which meant It was on of the days me and Doug hang out so he had the pleasure of escourting meto Dr. Nair's office yesterday. Which was a disaster, cause I did what I do what I do when I'm nervous...de-personalise, which took me awhile to recover from. Should keep klonapin with me and see if that would help with that.

He wanted to talk about my film career and paper route. and man was I all over the place. He think's I'm mildly manic. I think he's right. He thinks this job's bad for me, I'm not sure. I love this job. This job might be bad but I'm not giving it up yet.

I've been thinking alot about college, and how I can't wait to go back; but what with all that's happened I can't go back till fall. Still going though. Not letting this illness hold me back.

The rest of my dday was nothing to write home about (sorry Doug!). Plus Doug wouldn't want me to write about him in here anyway. So Sorry for such a short first post, but I have yoga and rocking out to Big Star to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment